Working with Shireen
With a deep passion for team building, planning weekly meetups and social gatherings with other real estate agents, she understands the strength that comes from collaboration in a united team. Shireen believes the foundation of a strong career starts with being surrounded by a group of hardworking individuals who have a desire to work and grow together. She possesses a love for building connections and a deep interest in elevating the strengths of those around her.
In order to be forward thinking in the quickly changing landscape of real estate, Shireen prides herself in knowing the market and stays up to date on current trends. It is her ability to self motivate and collaborate that make her a dynamic addition to Rawson`s office.
When she is not caring for her clients, Shireen enjoys expanding her worldview through travel.
- Social media content creation
- Website content creation
- Editing, copy writing, publishing
- Teaching Arts and crafts
- Rental property management
- Property sales and rentals
- Event, entertainment and fashion show co-ordination
- Ad design
- Accounts management
- Hr administration and management – Training iod, health and safety, etc
- ISO standards and quality management
- City and Guilds Certificate in Quality Management
- Rawson Proficiency Certification in Property Sales
- Rawson Proficiency Certification in Property Rentals
- Rawson Proficiency Certification in Commercial Property – Rentals and Sales
- Nqf 4 in Property
Careful guidance, patience and persistence are trademarks that have allowed Shireen Mansoor to consistently deliver to her clients needs, time after time. Her clients remain the number one priority and she offers a high level of energy to grow and maintain lasting relationships, while bringing careful attention to every step of the process; from obtaining the trust of the client, getting the offer through, to negotiating the deal with a successful closing.